Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Soul Mate Song

there is a You
isn't there.....
I'd long since given up hope
but tonight
in the quiet
in the tears
in the utter vulnerability of Me
God spoke

and just the simple fact that I want you
that I need you
that I choose you
that I long for you
reminds me
this world once again reminds me
that I am weak
I am fragile
I am utterly dependent
on You

God told me tonight
about you
about us
about our life
about how all my dreams
are not Too Much
they are real
they are alive
they are an entity in and of
themselves

and as I break
and as I bend
I make space
for Grace
and as I open
and as I close
three steps forward
and two steps back
ultimately
somehow
by grace alone
I draw closer to you

but tonight
tonight
God told me this:
you were made for me
quite literally
and I was made for you
and it's our Spiritual duty
to find one another here
not by searching
and not by seeking
but simply
by living the life
we came here to live

God has a plan
there are things at work
that we know nothing about
the day we see clearly
that life is spiritual
and not physical
in that moment
finally
we will recognize one another







No comments:

Post a Comment