I've never been this quiet before... I've never had so little to say...
I seem to be deep in the midst of inevitable contemplation, shifting, aligning, change and impermanence...
I am learning patience and trust, continually, moment to moment to moment...
I have moments where i want it all figured out, and feel such discontent to live in the now...
I have moments of deep insight into what i am willing to let go of, and what i am willing to embrace in order to create the life of my dreams...
I have moments of great energy, and moments of intense exhaustion, as i shift and move towards my highest potential...
I yearn so deeply for my soul mate, yet understand he will only come to me, as quickly and as effortlessly, as i myself am able to fully embrace the Me that i know i am...
Transformation continually comes to mind, i can feel my very cells and DNA aligning fully around this new creation of myself... I can feel the interior of my body moving and integrating the changes my spirit and soul are now ready to make...
I have moments of weakness, where i am not my highest self, and i feel sick and dizzy at their memory... I am realizing more and more and more, that to be anything less than my truest and highest vision of Me, is no longer an option...
Some days i want to run away from this extreme authenticity, this extreme vulnerability, and yet this too is no longer an option. Now i choose to sit in the fire, let it envelop me, and burn away every single thing in my life that is not exemplary of my highest purpose.
My highest purpose here is to love. It is to heal myself, and therefore heal the world. It is to find my soul mate, and fulfill our pact to fully support one another's healing, the healing of all beings, and the healing of Mother Earth.
What i am willing to let go of:
Avoidance of anything
Doubts
Corporations
Self-limitations
Fears
Self-created demons
Grocery stores
Laziness
Needing to be right
Thinking i know anything for "certain"
Non-local foods
Regrets
Worry
Grief
Self-sabotage
Who i think my soul mate is
All negativity
Running from life
Escaping pain and it's learnings
Small thoughts
Unbalanced ego
Helplessness
Being stuck
Self importance
Resistance
Fixed thinking
Right and wrong
Good and bad
Things i am willing to claim:
Integrity
Impeccability
Radical self esteem
Self forgiveness
Forgiveness for others
Compassion for self and others
Devotion
Balanced spirit
Sacred wisdom
Inner knowing
Instinct
Change
New life
Bravely leaping into the unknown
Finding my potential
Patience
Serenity
Radical generosity
New ideas
New learnings
Manna-life force
Adaptability
Laughter
Joy
Play
Stamina
Energy
My soul mate
Commitment
Love
Balanced power
Big dreams
Ease
Boundaries
Grace
Beauty
Healing
Acceptance
vulnerability
No comments:
Post a Comment