Monday, 16 June 2014

Soul Mate Song: "I want you..Y te quiero mi amor"

My love, I want you
I want you, I want you.
To be free, to be free  

My darling, I want you.  
I want you, I want you.    
To see me, to see me.
As I am, not as you wish me to be.

Y te quiero
Te quiero, te quiero
Mi amor, mi amor, mi amor
Es la verdad, que te amo
Pero no te encuentro
En todo el mundo yo te busco
Donde estas mi amor?
Mi vida, tu eres el aliento de mi vida.

I wanna lay my head on your lap.
I wanna lay my heart on your coat.
I wanna lay my soul on your bed.  
And I, I just want you
I wanna wrap my legs around your waist
Sitting on our bed in the middle of the day
Breaking free from our work, stealing free from the world.

And I, I am torn.  And I, I am shorn.  And I, I am worn.    
By you, by you.....

I love you.
I love you.  
I love you.
But you. 
You don't know me, You don't know me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment